Sunday, August 15, 2010

Last Words......... :-(


Last Words

Archimedes (Greek Mathematician): “Wait till I have finished my problem.”


Budda (Prince Gautama Siddartha): “Decay is inherent in all component things.”


Charles Darwin (English Naturalist): “I am not in the least afraid to die.”


Christopher Columbus (Italian explorer): “Lord, into thy hands I commend my spirit.”


Hamlet (Shakespearean character): “The rest is silence.”


Karl Marx (Philosopher): “Last words are for fools who haven’t said enough.”


Oscar Wilde (Dramatist): “I am dying as I have lived: beyond means.”


Thomas Alva Edison (American Inventor): “It is very beautiful over there.”


Victoria (British Queen): “Oh that peace may come.”


2 comments:

me ra said...

Thanks...Thanks...

Ramya Udayan said...

its me who want to thank u.. :-)